Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's all about FAMILY

All 7 kids were born in Fiji
Makin life look so easy

Playin by day
mixin kava by night

Were all so close
My families way tight

If you saw my family
you'd probably be scared

We'de tower you
like You Ming does Cher

My youngest sister....
she's twelve. Already 6 feet tall

Goin on summer vacations
Playin beach ball

Makare, always takin us to the mall
Jason, always calls

Coralie, she looks just like me
Justina, She's real feisty

Makaila, probably could kill you
Zach, he's a real "cool dude"

My mom, she's way too funny
My dad, he's bringin home the money

When it comes to my family
Thats the best thing anyone could have

A lovin Mom
and a lovin Dad






1 comment:

  1. I can imagine you rapping this at Highland elementry. I feel the flow.
    Snap Snap snap snap
    Styke Out

    ReplyDelete