Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coffee Shop
1. This has been a rough morning
2. You don't remember anything?
1. No. All i remember is leaving the club
2. Wow, that was at like.... eight.
1. Did i get into a fight? Because my face really hurts.
2. Gretchen full on punched you across the face. You threw up on her.
1. Oh. No wonder it still hurts.
2. She's a big girl.
1. Please tell me her and i didn't....
2. No, no she stayed at Tims with us.
1. What do you mean she stayed at Tims with you.
Where the hell was I?!
2. You tell me. One minute your dancing with Teddy
and the next minute i turn around, your gone. I
looked everywhere for you..
1. You left me alone with Teddy?!
2. You looked like you were having fun
1. Teddys crazy!! You know she tried to tie me up when i told
her I was breaking up with her!
2. Yeah well whatever you two did she returned you to me
in one piece.
1. Im never going out with you again.
2. Thats okay. We have all the video footage we needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment